Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Kantar Group Limited
Over and above this the Account Manager will work closely with Operations and the Inside Sales Team to ensure a smooth handover of the project, alongside accurate feasibility against a fully understood client brief, to ensure that projects run smoothly. Finally, the Account Manager will be required, at times, to conduct administrative duties to ensure that commissioning and invoicing are handled in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Main responsibility is to help maintain and grow Lightspeeds leadership position in the Healthcare EMEA market.
- Carrying full account responsibility for a selection of key accounts and creating happiness among them.
- Writing and owning account strategy plans.
- Demonstrating a strong commercial acumen and able to present complex bids, making commercial decisions and representing Lightspeed in field.
- Identifying key client's needs, problems and goals and solution-oriented in your offering.
- Driving double digit YOY Net Sales and OP growth by proactively building a better book of business that focuses on 'fewer, bigger, better' clients
- Proactively introducing new and illuminating ways of working to make you and Lightspeed Health even more successful in a changing landscape
- Working with other Lightspeed Health, Lightspeed and Kantar teams to address key industry and client challenges
- Proactively build networks that improve business relationships within Kantar and across the wider industry as a whole
- Be an ambassador for Kantar First and a role model for Lightspeed values
- You can translate EMEA's business strategy into actionable programmes, initiatives and solutions that drive client satisfaction
- You are obsessive about quality and loyalty.
- You are familiar with value based pricing
Brand and Deliver
Benson Price Consultants Ltd