Blue Prism Developer - Contract
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Talentedge
Blue Prism Developer - contract
At Intellimorph, we pride ourselves for being digital transformation experts with an extensive experience in delivering robotic automation projects. Our team has proven expertise in some of the largest automation programmes in Europe, delivering solutions across different sectors. More recently we've been moving into the more advanced A.I. technologies to augment the capabilities of an organisation's work force and realise more efficiencies and productivity gains. Our approach in building partnerships with our clients ensures that we deliver solutions in a collaborated rather than prescription manner.
You will also drive process assessments for robotics process automation opportunities, including preparing documentation of solutions and coding and to identify new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
The key responsibilities of the will include:
- Designing and building Robotic Process Automation (RPA) projects using industry leading RPA tools i.e. Blue Prism • Document solution designs.
- Problem solve issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required
- Develop, maintain and share RPA centre of expertise best practice, methods, tools and templates
- Test and monitor RPA solutions
- Innovative to continuously improve the RPA developed and delivered to clients to bring ingenuity and maximum benefit to the business.
- Proactively advance knowledge of automation technologies through self-study, hands-on experience, and formal trainings
Skills and Experience Required
- Hands-on experience using Blue Prism
- Understand the configuration aspects of the various Blue Prism modules
- Experience with one of the following programming languages; SQL, C# or VB.NET
- Strong communication skills and experience in working closely with a diverse stakeholder group (IT & business).
- Expert knowledge and an interest in transformative technologies such as RPA, Intelligent Automation & AI.