Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Project Start Recruitment Solutions
Our technical consulting client is expanding and to support the growth of the company, they are creating a vacancy for an experienced Business Analyst. The role will be to deliver high quality technical advice and systems based problem-solving on a variety of Information Systems and Cyber Security projects both in the UK and abroad. Key client sectors currently include: Defence, Security, Government, Nuclear, Rail, Transport and Energy sectors. These vertical market are expanding.
Working from one of their offices either in the South East or South West of England, you will play an integral part in the continued success of this division whilst also benefiting from the provision of excellent training and career progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Delivery of business analyses responsibilities within at least one of the sectors named above
- Experience of working on .GOV.UK service implementations adhering to GDS guidelines and agile project delivery
- Elicitation and collation of business requirements from multiple users using a range of disparate levels of detail
- Development of data models and use cases to support and inform business requirements
- Evaluating alternative technical solutions to deliver business requirements
- Management of multiple varied stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation
- Panning and running effective workshops, interviews and presentations
- Experience of industry best practice architectural methods and CASE tools
- Leading or contributing to bids and tenders
- Strong oral and written communication skills
To discuss / apply for this excellent opportunity, please contact Alex ASAP.
Harrington Starr Limited