Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by The London Borough Of Islington
Ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, ideally in a Housing setting at another local authority or Housing Association.
Contract: Temporary, Ongoing
Pay Rate: £18.85-19.65 / hour
Your main duties are:
- To log and monitor members' enquiries and complaints for Housing Needs and Strategy.
- To provide support and advice to staff engaged in the response and investigation of complaints.
- To be responsible for problem solving and ensuring those responses to complaints are appropriate, timely and, where possible, prevent the escalation of the complaint.
The successful candidate has:
- Customer service experience ideally in the public sector.
- Be familiar with all aspects of the Corporate Complaints Procedure and GDPR.
- Experience dealing with complaints.