Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Mears
Mears Housing Management operates across the UK, managing more than 11,000 homes working in partnership with central and local government, registered providers, landlords and investors to create funding and delivery models that enable us to develop valuable, bespoke housing solutions.
- Reporting to the Site Support Supervisor you will be responsible for administering the pre and post inspections on a number of builds.
- You will be responsible for ensuring a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality standards through regular quality inspections with sub contractors.
- Ensure that the appliance of common operational procedures are adhered to on a daily basis through the management of the operations on site.
- Liaising with Contracts Managers/Project Manager, Site Manager / Agent and Contract Surveyor regarding cost control, waste management, variations and confirmation of instructions.
- This is a job with many hats and aside from being able to juggle many different things at once you'll be ideally educated to degree level or equivalent. Diplomacy skills are a key requirement for this role as you will be essentially the middle person between contractors, workers and project managers. Leadership and Planning skills are also important.