Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Mears
Do you enjoy leading from the front? Want to be a part of a multimillion pound organisation that puts their employees first?
Mears are the UK's leading provider of repairs and maintenance services to landlords, local authorities and registered providers, delivering over 6,000 repairs every day to a portfolio of 1,000,000 homes nationwide.
To success in this role you will need to have extensive experience in managing External and Internal Decorations including concrete repairs, external repairs (brickwork and pointing), roofing and window replacement within a Social Housing environment.
As a Site Manager, you will be responsible for achieving or exceeding pre-set KPI criteria as well as delivering on the following objectives:
- To monitor performance of subcontractors, ensuring that they comply with all company standards of work performance, customer service, policy and procedures
- To be responsible for all H&S on site during the course of the works
- To be actively drive the programme and ensure that completion dates are kept
- To Monitor and record works activity
- To ensure clients requirements are kept in terms of performance
If you have the above skills and experience, and believe you have what it takes to become a successful Site Manager within our housing team, we would love to hear from you!
Follow the application process to begin your opportunity to work for a company that puts their community at heart.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Hays Construction and Property