Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Baxter
We are looking for experienced Microbiologists to join our Thetford plant who will report into the Laboratory Manager working on 1x permanent and 2x Fixted Term Contract (12 months and 15 months) basis.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Microbiological testing of water systems and drug products.
- Environmental monitoring of classified production area cleanrooms.
- Conducting laboratory investigations / exceptions / NCR / CAPA.
- Represent the Microbiology laboratory at internal / external audits.
- Involved in LEAN Process Improvement Projects / Validations / Risk Assessment
- Maintain GMP / EP/ ISO regulatory compliance through established programs for laboratory testing, training, documentation and validation.
- A dynamic environment with significant emphasis on personal development and training in the laboratory.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Microbiology / or relevant Science
- Ideally, experience in a regulated microbiology laboratory environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills essential, proactive approach to work essential.
It is a challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
We encourage our employees to develop their skills to meet the demands of an ever-changing work environment, providing them with opportunities - such as training, mentorship programs and other development opportunities - to achieve personal and professional goals that will make them valued contributors throughout their careers. If you have an interest in this great opportunity and think you can make a difference then this could well be the role for you. We are also committed to enhancing opportunities for flexible working arrangements, compatibly with the position and responsibilities.
Who we are
Baxter touches millions of lives every day. Our products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You'll find Baxter's products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide. You'll find us in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on Baxter for lifesaving renal and medical products.
Our mission to save and sustain lives inspires our work and our commitment to expanding access to care, providing cost-effective healthcare solutions, delivering quality products and advancing innovations for the world.
Our 50,000 employees serve patients and clinicians in more than 100 countries and are dedicated to ensuring Baxter is there when patients need care.
Our inclusive culture and a diverse workforce drives innovation, creates trusted partnerships with customers, suppliers, and community partners, and contributes to the success and sustainability of our business.
Every day at Baxter is a chance to save and sustain people's lives.
Equal Opportunity Employer Discrimination: Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.