Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by WILTSHIRE COUNCIL
Opportunities with Wiltshire Council Reablement Service in South Wiltshire.
Wiltshire Council has a vision to work with people in the community to live the best life they can.
The Reablement service is part of a fantastic new approach, and there are opportunities for you to join this, ground-breaking service and influence people's lives in a person centred and positive way. Working directly with people and their families in their own homes you will be a part of a supportive team, achieving great outcomes and making a real difference.
We currently have vacancies for Occupational Therapists, Senior Reablement Workers and Reablement Workers in South Wiltshire.
Our offer to you
- Generously paid travel time and mileage
- Regular supervision, support and appraisal
- Excellent Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 days after 5 years (pro rata)
- Excellent training
- Uniform provided
- Career progression opportunities
- Wiltshire Rewards, staff benefit scheme
- An Integrated team with Reablement Staff and Occupational Therapists working together.
Occupational therapy vacancies - If you would like to know more about working for our Reablement Service
If you are a qualified Occupational Therapist who has been out of practise, Wiltshire Council can support you to return to practise. Contact Lisa Dibsdall to discuss the opportunities available. (Click show me Telephone number button, For the Telephone Number)