Senior Manager 2, Field Marketing
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Sodexo
Sodexo Education - Schools Division (K-12) , has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager.
This position provides information regarding market conditions for planning products and production. Develops promotion and marketing strategies to improve sales, market share, and analyses data on the company's existing and potential markets. Plans, coordinates, directs roll-outs, training of national programs, marketing initiatives, strategic marketing plan for territory as well as template for individual units to support the Segment's strategic plan. Resource to units and new accounts marketing initiatives such as surveys, merchandising, national programs, and pricing.
The overarching objectives for this position include but are not limited to:
- Direct support of identified Key Accounts
- Drive the Regional Marketing Plan process
- Support the sales team in new partnership proposals and openings
- Support and track program activations
- Provide oversight and guidance to the regions District Marketing Coordinators
- Lead the localized menu planning process
- Serve as lead on select resource projects
Desired key proficiencies include:
- Managing Finances and ability to analyze business metrics
- Technical Delivery Skills
- Ability to lead without Authority
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Project Oversight & Management
- Building Strategic Relationships
- Strategic Leadership
Connect with this recruiter on LinkedIn or Twitter . Please visit our Network with Us page and consider signing up for our Career Connections eNewsletter .
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App! Available for smart phones and BlackBerry devices Click HERE .
Check our Sodexo Culinary Website and microsite.
Become a member of Sodexo Careers LinkedIn group at http:// linkd.in/Ut7ULI and join our Sodexo LinkedIn Culinary group.
- Drives growth through planning, development and communication of growth initiatives, including: Non-Mandatory Sales/Pricing/Retail & Catering/New Sales & Retention/eCommerce & Mutualized Promotions
- Develops and implements plans intended to increase customer insight/satisfaction through Surveys/Focus Groups/Engagement Promotions and relevant technology
- Develops and implements internal/external communication through Websites/Social Media/Innovation Sharing/Best Practices
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.