Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Talentspa
Location: Covering Berkshire, Surrey & West London
Salary: Up to £32,000 Dependent on Experience
Hours of Work: 8.30am - 5.30pm
About the Company:
Our clients company is fast-growing IT Company with offices in London, Kent, Hampshire and Bristol. Their aim is to provide high quality business solutions tailored to individual customer requirements.
They are passionate about their staff and looking for highly motivated individuals that want to carve a successful career with them.
About the Service Engineer Role:
The job requires a perfectionist who has an innate need to get things right. You will have the ability to work in a steady, thorough and deliberate manner and have the persistence to see a job through to conclusion. Ideally you should be conventional, co-operative, cautious, compliant, organised, predictable, methodical and routine-orientated. A questioning approach, concentration on detail and a non-assertive nature are also important for this role. You will be the first point of call onsite for any customer queries and product issues and must therefore be an enthusiastic worker with excellent communication skills.
Service Engineer Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage car stock and update as and when needed.
- Service, repair & install various types of equipment and to connect to the client's network where required in accordance to Mandatory Call Procedure.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships and communicate in a professional manner with team members, Manager's and departments.
- Discuss service problems in a polite and informative manner with clients and provide a post call summary of the fault, outcome and actions to the relevant person.
- Signal commercial opportunities to the Sales & Marketing Department via sales lead generation form.
- Suggest improvements to the Company's systems, practices & procedures wherever possible.
- Maintain customer's equipment and devices to the highest standards to achieve individual KPI's in accordance with the most effective use of labour & parts.
- Understand and account for the Health & Safety risks involved when repairing machines.
Service Engineer Requirements:
- Full UK Driving License essential
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Fully experienced field photocopier service engineer. Minimum 2 years' experience
- Ideally trained on recent Canon devices, although this is not essential
- Proven network troubleshooting experience for print/scan and other utilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competent networking abilities
Service Engineer Benefits:
- 23 days, plus bank holidays
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Voucher and discount hub
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Company car or car allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
If you meet the Service Engineer requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!
Bennett & Game Recruitment
Glen Callum Associates Automotive Ltd
Fire and Security Careers