Placement Analyst - EMEA - Placement
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Citi
Citi's Placement Programs offer the ideal opportunity to hone your skills, build your professional network and establish a long-term career with us. Because at Citi, career growth is not a question of if - but when.
You'll be part of a global firm that provides the most forward-thinking financial products and solutions to the most enterprising corporations, institutions, governments and individuals around the world. Something we've been doing since we opened our first office in New York in 1812.
We offer placements in a number of business areas. These include Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Capital Markets Origination, Markets and Securities Services, and Technology.
What our Programs involve
Our placements run for between three to six months (dependent on business) and during this time you'll enjoy the global opportunities and long-term learning and development initiatives experienced by over 240,000 Citi employees worldwide. Top-performing placement Analysts return to Citi after graduation to work as a full-time Analyst.
A placement comprises of a mixture of training, social events and professional experiences. Your tome here will likely include:
- Working as part of your team on a variety of different projects and tasks
- Developing your knowledge and expertise
- Building a deep understanding of the organization and your business area through networking and work experience
- Preparing and delivering an end-of-internship presentation
- You're in your penultimate/final year of university, or have graduated with a 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline and available for the duration of the placement period
- You have 128 UCAS points or equivalent
- You are, ideally but not necessarily, fluent in a second language
And that's not all. A global perspective on the future of banking and the drive to make an impact at a corporate level are vital, too. We also look for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn and develop a deep understanding of the financial industry, success in team environments
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- Interest in business
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus
Closing date for applications: Friday 11th January
It's best to apply as soon as possible. Review of applications and recruitment are on a rolling basis.
Pinsent Masons LLP
Angloville Sp. z. o. o. SK