Process Improvement Consultant
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Parity Professionals
Process Improvement Consultant (Financial Services - South West)
This is a new role which has been created as part of the ongoing expansion and investment in enhancing the service and efficiency of operations within a FTSE listed wealth management business. You will be expected to lead process improvement projects, oversee staff, and lead by example in your engagement of stakeholders.
The role will be a champion for business improvement and a subject matter expert in Improvement methods Systems Thinking, LEAN, Six Sigma. It has been created as part of a new service being created dedicated to supporting larger business and stakeholders within the group.
- Extensive experience of implementing, leading and coaching improvement methodologies
- Proven experience of change management, project delivery and value creation
- A proven track record of successful end to end project/programme management (start up through execution and close-out)
- A passion for building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work as part of a team or on solo assignments
- Strong analytical diagnostic skills
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Established & proven consulting skills and demonstrable improvement experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and drive to develop innovative business solutions
- Degree qualified in a business/technical discipline or with a combination of experience and education.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Sharna Associates Rec2Rec