Packaging Project Manager / Account Manager
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by OTNO
Who are the company? We're recruiting on behalf of a Leeds based packaging artwork and repro agency who work with some of the biggest names in FMCG. They promote a social and collaborative environment and you'll be joining a dynamic group of individuals who are extremely likeable and have a great sense of humour!
What will you be doing? You will be involved right from liaising with the client; taking briefs and managing projects from design handover to artwork and repro ready released files. You will be responsible for providing updates regarding project progress, look for ways to streamline processes and advise on technical requirements as and when required.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent Project Management / Account Management capabilities
- Exposure to working with clients
- Industry experience of managing packaging artwork and repro projects
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of various printing processes and their advantages / limitations
- Technical knowledge surrounding gravure printing would be a bonus!
- Great sense of humour and positive attitude!
If this sounds like it's of interest to you then please click apply and send across your up to date CV. To find out more then visit to get in touch!
Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering