PR Tech Account Executive
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Solutions 4 Recruitment
Up to £30K DOE
Surrey - Commutable from Croydon, Bromley, London
Out client is a prestigious technology communications agency working with FTSE250 and Blue-Chip companies in B2B sectors, including engineering, telecommunications, utilities, and construction.
They are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join their growing team due to increased demand. In this role you will be supporting the account manager and director with day to day running of multiple client accounts.
A keen interest and/or background within technology is essential for this role, along with experience within PR or Marketing.
Role & responsibilities:
* Liaising with editors, writers, journalist and advertising salespeople to seek out editorial and advertising opportunities, along with building strong relationships with high profile clients
* Building and maintaining media lists using media monitoring tools such as Cision / Vuelio, Aligitiy and PR Newswire
* Researching and writing compelling press releases along with monitoring press clippings
* Developing persuasive marketing material by working with graphic designers and video production teams
* Assisting with event organisation and scheduling of projects
* Monitoring and contributing to company's social media presence
Skills and experience required:
* Minimum of 2 years B2B or in-house marketing experience
* Interest in engineering affairs and technology generally (and be able to understand associated industry jargon)
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage a wide range of projects simultaneously
* Clear, concise English writing capabilities
* Educated to a Degree level
* Background/ interest within technology
If you would like to work for a company which offers plenty of career progression and growth, please send over your CV straight away!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.