Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Solutions 4 Recruitment
Surrey, commutable from areas such as: Guildford, Godalming & Farnham
Up to £27K + Great Benefits & Pension Scheme & Wellbeing Programme
Our client, a well-respected and established organisation are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their friendly and active team. This role is the perfect opportunity for an experienced marketing assistant/marketing coordinator/junior marketing executive looking to take a step up in their career. With a broad marketing experience ideally gained in the travel or sports industries, you will be responsible for producing engaging and exciting marketing campaigns for one or more of their consumer-focused brands.
* Be responsible for the day to day marketing activities
* Plan the strategies for marketing campaigns
* Content creation for campaigns
* Brief and liaise designers and manage the production of marketing collateral
* Work closely and openly within the marketing team to maximise the marketing activity and share ideas
* Manage site content changes
* Develop ways to improve the customer's journey
* Track competitor activity
* Champion brand guidelines
* Work with
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
* Previous experience within marketing, ideally within a consumer-focused environment (B2C).
* Good understanding of broad marketing strategies and how to develop them
* Ability to deal with varied and tasks and brands daily
* Copywriting, content creation and CRM experience
* HTML/CSS experience
* Excellent attention to detail
* Adobe Suite (or similar) experience
* Passion for travel/sports
If you are an energetic, passionate and appealing marketing professional with a passion for creating and implementing engaging and creative marketing campaigns then apply now!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.