Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Medical Technologist - Lab Support Services 001 - FT Days - Our Lady of Lourdes Mem Hosp - Binghamton, NY
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7am - 3:30pm or 8am - 4:30 pm, rotating every 3rd. weekend.
Why Join Ascension?
Lourdes Hospital, part of Ascension, has provided compassionate care to those in need since 1925. In Binghamton, N.Y., the main hospital campus includes a Hospice Program, an Ambulatory Surgery Center, and a Regional Cancer Center. Reaching beyond these boundaries, Lourdes has established a network of primary care physicians at convenient sites throughout the region. The Mission In Motion program, which provides primary care and cancer screening services through two mobile medical vans, makes healthcare accessible to rural populations.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Our Lady of Lourdes Mem Hosp-N, you will have the opportunity to perform laboratory testing of patient specimens in one or more sections of the laboratory.
- Performs diagnostic/analytic testing of specimens. Interprets, documents and reports test results.
- Performs quality control testing, instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Verifies analytic accuracy, precision, sensitivity and references ranges for test methods.
- Serves as a resource to staff as needed.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Clinical Laboratory Technologist credentialed from the New York State Education Department Office of Professions obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Level Degree or equivalent required.
- Up to three (3) months experience on the job desired.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Maines Paper & Food Service, Inc.
Affinity Executive Search