Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Mimecast Services Limited
Job Location(s) US-MA-Lexington
Position Type Permanent - Full Time
More information about this job:
The Salesforce Manager is responsible for implementation and continuous improvement of processes and procedures in support of Salesforce configuration, development and migration. The candidate will be responsible for planning, coordination and oversight of our Salesforce development, releases, patches, testing and emergency change requests. This role will lead the agile development team. The candidate will help drive definition and evolution of SDLC processes and support automation that optimizes efficiency and quality while meeting the demands of rapid growth and operational complexity.
Experienced Salesforce Manager with direct leadership of an agile development team.
- Define and evolve strategies that support a software development workflow at an enterprise scale that will ensure successful implementations.
- Develop coding and testing standards and participate in code and testing reviews to ensure appropriate patterns are followed.
- Participate in technical design and testing sessions.
- Define and manage release readiness and success criteria based on business requirements.
- Ensure that sandboxes are created to meet development requirements and reduce the impact of erroneous refreshes.
- Implement the appropriate strategies for controlling and migrating changes through the environments, ensuring there are repeatable processes with sound change management.
- Define and support a standard deployment process, including how to handle rollbacks and hotfixes.
- Understand and make recommendations to improve reliability and sustainability of regular configuration and deployment activities for the enterprise.
- Identify and recommend the automation of various functionalities in the Salesforce lead to quote processes.
- Identify third-party tools and technologies that will assist in the management of our Salesforce configuration.
- Create innovative ways to integrate with Salesforce and other business systems such as; NetSuite, Marketo, etc.
- 8+ years of progressively responsible experience in a Business Systems role, providing hands-on recommendations for process and systems improvement, while undertaking various development projects.
- 10+ years of experience that has implemented best practices working across the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Proven track record of managing an agile development team.
- 5+ years' experience being a key stakeholder in a Salesforce.com (or CRM tool) implementation, or experience implementing a major add on to Salesforce.com (or CRM tool), such as CPQ, Business Intelligence, Marketing-Lead Automation, etc.
- 5+ years of developing, configuring, and supporting the Salesforce product suite including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud Community Cloud and AppExchange solutions.
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce pointandclick application administration interface.
- Experience with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira is a must.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- A highly-accomplished communicator, with direct reports, senior management settings as well on a one to one basis.
- At ease in leveraging virtual resources to drive projects to on time completion.
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and think creatively
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to be challenged
- Team player who is willing to support multiple business processes
- Working knowledge of integration tools such as Dell-Boomi
- com Certification is preferred
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.