General Catering Assistant
Posted on Jul 28, 2022 by Baron Managed Services
We are supporting the Royal Holloway University of London with General Assistant Staff.
If you are looking for work for the next 6 weeks starting on the 4th August 2022 till the 28th September 2022 and is available to work shifts 06.00am-2.00 pm or 12am - 8pm, 5 days over
We want to hear from you!
Uniform is all Black and parking is provided.
Duties consist of but not limited to:
Serving student during meal periods, ensuring that work areas is clean and tables are cleared, collecting, sorting and cleaning of all utilities used for meals by students, Preparing for the next meal service and clearing down after each service.
To qualify for this role you have to be at least 18 years old and require to register with Unirecruiter
Part of the registration would require you to submit the following:
- Passport Or National ID Card / UK Residents can provide a Full Birth Certificate plus one photo ID if no Passport
- Proof of right to work in the UK, Please provide us with your Share Code. For those from outside the EU, we also need to see your Biometric Residency Permit
- National Insurance Number: We will only accept P45, P60 or OFFICIAL HMRC LETTER, NO PAYSLIPS.
- Proof of Bank Details: Chequebook, Bank Statement or Card.
- Proof of Current Address: Utility Bill, Bank Statement, Tenancy Agreement etc dated in the last 3 months
We are looking to fill 10 positions.