Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Capita Resourcing IT
My client, one of the UK's leading providers of technology enabled business services, are looking for an organised, pro-active individual with strong relationship management skills to take up the role of an E-learning Developer.
This role will be based primarily out of their central Edinburgh office.
Within this role, you will design online training modules to assist new hires and existing users in understanding the HR Systems and processes. You will build relationships with the Client Service Delivery Team, HR System Users and HR Service Centre in order to understand any barriers and challenges to using the HR platforms, keep current training materials up to date and available to appropriate audiences within HR. This is a role best suited to someone who enjoys content development and working with technology, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is able to build strong stakeholder relationships both locally and remotely.
Essential skills & Experience
- Proven systems training design experience is essential
- Excellent working knowledge of online training software - Captivate is highly desirable
- Previous experience working within an outsourced/financial services environment
- Ability to work independently and manage your own workload is essential
- Strong experience of MS Office, Excel, MS Outlook, Internet Explorer/Chrome
- Experience of planning and setting goals, developing training activities and schedules
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working within a client-driven environment would be advantageous
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Capita Resourcing IT
BE-IT RESOURCING LTD
Harmeny Education Trust Limited