Sales Account Administrator
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Anonymous
We are looking for someone who has strong sales administration background looking for their next challenge.
You will be responsible for:
* Ensuring all sales orders are processed accurately within the agreed time-frame, meeting all customer deadlines, ensuring customer deadlines are always met to maximise profit margin achieved.
* Complete field visits to both customer and suppliers on a regular basis to ensure correct service is provided.
* Telesales new and existing customers.
* Build and maintain own database.
* Liaise with production/suppliers to ensure smooth order process.
* Record all errors, monitor performance and report deficiencies across the business.
* Ensure all daily and monthly reports are produced and distributed within the agreed deadlines.
* Review all outstanding orders daily, and resolve all issues to ensure customer demands and expectations are met.
Salary is : £18,000 - £21,000 (Depending on experience)
Working hours : Monday to Friday 8:30-5pm
If this sounds like you please apply today!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job
Pareto Law PLC