Customer Services Administrator
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Anonymous
Customer Service Assistant
Working Monday to Friday
Hours of work 6.30 am until 3.30 pm
This is a temp to perm role for the right person! (a full job spec is available)
Working in a team of 4 doing a mixture of customer service and admin.
Duties to include:
* Printing off orders
* Processing order
* Running orders and delivery notes
* Answering calls and resolving queries - dealing with stock shortages and delivery issues, damages etc
To be successful in this role you'll need:
* Good attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* PC skills including Excel - basic level of formulas needed
* The ability to work on your own initiative
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don't let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
The ECS Group Limited