Customer Service Consultant
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
Search is working on behalf of the largest insurance company to find like minded people who will embrace their values. Our client is unique and keeps their customers and employees at the heart of everything that they do.
The client needs you to be the first inbound point of contact for their customers at their call centre in Sheffield, where you will be supporting people through sometimes very difficult times, helping them to achieve the best possible outcomes for their situation.
There is a fantastic training scheme for all successful candidates, where you will learn all about the products offered, the customers and even some transferable skills that could help you in your own day to day life!
If this sounds like just what you are looking for, there is also a great benefits package attached to the role!
In return, you will receive;
* Annual holiday allowance of 25 days PLUS bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days!
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review dependant on performance and behaviours.
* Up to 40% staff discount for a range of company products.
* Up to 15% discount on a range of company products for friends and family!
* Generous pension scheme.
* Amazing range of flexible benefits, including discounts on things like cinema tickets, groceries, clothing and electronics.
* Volunteering days with your team to give you the opportunity to give back to your community and support any local charities.
* Discounted Nuffield Health membership and health assessments.
And if all of that is not enough, you will also be a part of the progression scheme where all Customer Service Consultants will start on a salary of £17,000pa with the opportunity to increase their salary through 3 steps.
Step 2; £18,500pa
Step 3; £20,500pa
Once you have established yourself within the company you will be able to move on to step 4 which brings a salary of £22,000pa.
What is the client looking for from you?
* Inbound or Outbound call centre experience ideal, but not essential.
* A passion for customer service.
* Flexibility around working pattern.
* Someone who is compassionate and helpful.
Hours of work are flexible between 8am and 8pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays too. This role will be starting on the 4th February, but don't hesitate to apply as we will be holding assessments during December, which you will need to attend before starting.
For more information, please contact the call centre team here at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age