Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Anonymous
In this role you will be working to resolve complex accounts through a variety of communications channels. The ideal person will have previous experience working within an FCA environment, an excellent phone manner, with the motivation to work within a customer service focused environment. You will be a positive individual with the ability to work effectively within a team, and be driven to achieve.
You will be given an excellent basic salary of £25,000 with a generous bonus scheme in place and fantastic company benefits
As the ideal candidate you will;
• Be flexible in your approach, tailoring your contact style by customer
• Have experience working on complex customer cases that may require emotional resilience
• Have previous experience within a FCA regulated environment
• Be self-motivated and highly organised, with an ability to work towards deadlines
• Be confident in stakeholder management
• Have the ability to articulate detailed information and manage potentially complex cases
• Have strong multi-channel communication skills
You will be working on a 2 week rotational shift pattern:
Week 1. Monday-Friday 7.AM - 2.30pm
Week 2. Monday-Friday 2.15pm - 9pm + Saturday morning
You will be required to work one longer day from 7:45am-7:00pm weekly, although you have the flexibility to choose what day yourself.
Due to the nature of this role, all candidates will be credit checked and undertake a background check.
If this sound like it could be the next step for you in your career, contact Lydia in the Kent branch for immediate consideration.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job
Rark Solutions ltd