Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
As a Case Manager you will work to remove barriers between brands and departments to ensure delivery of superior call performance and exceptional customer outcomes. You will also work with Stakeholders across the business to manage complex accounts and will use your communication style to appropriately handle more challenging customer contracts, via a multitude of channels.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £25,000 per annum, plus a quarterly bonus and excellent company benefits such as;
• A well-appointed break room
• Subsidised on site cafe
• Healthcare cashback
• Travel insurance
• Gym subsidy
As the ideal candidate you will;
• Have experience within an environment requiring a high degree of adaptability; comfortable
with changing tasks based on business needs
• Have experience working complex customer cases requiring emotional resilience
• Have experience within a FCA regulated environment
• Be self-motivated and highly organised, with an ability to work towards deadlines
• Be confident in stakeholder management
• Have the ability to articulate detailed information and manage potentially complex cases
• Have strong multi-channel communication skills
The shift pattern for this role is;
Week 1. Monday-Friday 7.AM - 2.30pm with one longer shift per week 7:45am-7:00pm. It will be up to you which day you choose to work the longer hours.
Week 2. Monday-Friday 2.15pm - 9pm + Saturday morning
Due to the nature of this role, all candidates will be credit checked and undertake a background check before interview.
Contact Lydia in the Kent branch for immediate consideration!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job