Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Anonymous
Be the first point of contact for customers, deliver them a first-class customer experience by taking ownership of every call you receive, answering customers questions, resolving technical problems, and delighting them at every opportunity.
No day is ever the same at Utilita, just like no customer is, which is why you will be provided with a comprehensive training course to provide you with all the tools you need to excel.
* Focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience?
* Motivated by working in a fast paced, professional environment?
* Engaging and self-motivated?
* Friendly and empathetic?
* Keen to work for a growing company named as 'One to Watch' in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For, who were also ranked 5th in the annual Which? customer satisfaction survey for energy suppliers?
Why work for us?
* Exciting career progression opportunities within an established and growing organisation
* A forward thinking, creative and innovative leader in it's field
* Free football, concert and ticket giveaways through our sponsored partnerships
* Generous 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Private healthcare including discounted gym membership
* Staff energy tariff
Old Mutual Wealth
HOME Fundraising Ltd