Area Security Officers
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Anonymous
These roles are permanent, full time positions working Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 18:00 - with occasional weekends and evenings.
You will also benefit from an excellent benefits package, including - 20 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Contributory Pension Scheme, Contributory Health Plan
All we ask is that you are a professional, presentable and approachable individual who enjoys customer contact - as well as liaising with members of staff and visitors.
Full training is provided, thus security experience is not required for these roles. Although an SIA licence is mandatory to perform this role, training can be provided
Your main duties include:
* Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
* Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
* Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
* Ensuring the safety and security of our clients' buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
* Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict
* Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises of our client
One Resource Recruitment Solutions