Customer Service Specialist French Speaker
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
Customer Service Specialist - Language Speaker
Required languages: Fluency in French-
Conversational Spanish also a bonus but not essential
Fluency in English essential.
Wholesales lifestyle products and accessories. We design and manufacture our own branded collections as well as work with licensed product for The Beatles and Moomin characters. We supply to a range of independent boutiques and gifting stores as well selected high Street stores in the UK and overseas. We are currently supplying ASOS, House of Fraser, Selfridges, Gallerie Lafayette to name a few. Overtimesometimes required
Mon- Fri, 8.30 - 5pm, 37.5 hours PW
Responsible for the export orders, to include our European distributors (Spain, Portugal, Italy, Holland, Belgium) and retail stores in France and Germany. Working closely with customers, agents/distributors to provide them with the best service and support, communicating with them in English, French and Spanish (if possible). Multi-tasking the workload.
Export & Dispatch:
* Keying in data, allocating stock to shipping orders
* Communicating with couriers to arrange deliveries
* Getting quotes for international shipping.
* Creating commercial invoices to ensure stock passes through customs - as per individual country requirements
* Requesting payment for orders pending dispatch
* Processing PDQ payments & liaising with Accounts Department to communicate customer payments
* Checking stock availability and forecast.
* Checking the manuals carefully for special accounts to ensure that the entire order cycle is followed correctly to meet customer deadlines.
* Dealing with customers, agents and distributor enquiries (arranging stock lists, etc)
* Dealing with faulty complaints and managing refunds/replacement stock dispatch
* Attending trade shows (including sometimes abroad), selling directly to customers.
* Supporting the dispatch department when necessary, to include answering and dealing with telephone calls.
* Other order-related administration (arranging reports, etc)
* Looking for potential new partners to work with in targeted countries
Skills and Attributes:
Working in the gifts/accessories business can be fun but most of the time it is hard work and we are constantly striving to meet deadlines. We have to be very flexible in our work, it is fast paced, sometimes with high pressure and anything can change in a moment. We are looking for candidates who thrive in this environment and who can take the pressure. The successful candidate will be very bright and willing to learn.
You will be a language speaker, required languages: French and Spanish if possible.
Fluency in English essential.
-Language Speaker but also fluent in English
-Ability to prioritize tasks essential
-Good organisational skills
-IT skills in Word and Excel packages
-Data inputter, computer literacy combined with speed and accuracy is essential
-Efficient and accurate administrator, attention to detail required
-Excellent communication skills, including on the telephone
-Strong customer service skills/friendly manner
-Works independently and within a team
-Uses own initiative
-Learns quickly in a complex environment
-Can take high pressure and meet deadlines
-Flexibility to work in an ever changing, almost chaotic, organized environment
-Can do attitude
Please note that the successful applicant is required to be flexible and supportive in all areas. There may be some administrative and office work in relation to other departments that becomes part of the role.
Travelling to Work:
We are located in an area with poor public transport links and so the chosen candidate is likely to be a car owner. For full-time staff members, we may be able to offer a seat in the company car pool (they run from Eastbourne and Brighton).
We endeavour to reply to all applications, however, if you havent heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by Grafters Recruitment Consultants / Grafters Accountancy Personnel