Senior Clinical Administrative Coordinator - Maryland Heights, MO
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by UnitedHealth Group
Energize your career with one of Healthcare's fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it's a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world's leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Interact with patients via telephone by schedule appointments, following up calls to assess understanding of services, answering questions, and ascertaining that additional procedures have been completed
- Engage members telephonically to participate in the assessment process and collaboratively develop plan of care based on their individual needs, preferences, and objectives according to state and national guidelines, policies, procedures, and protocols
- Collaborate and communicate with the member's health care and service with our interdisciplinary delivery team to coordinate the care needs for the member
- Enroll and refer members to appropriate programs and service and work with internal partners to create a culture of health and wellness that promotes member health
- Accurately document consumer interaction and appropriately follow all processes and procedures
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years in a customer service environment with proven customer service skills and experience
- Ability to work 10:30 am - 7:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree (or higher)
- Bilingual (English / Spanish)
- Healthcare industry experience
- Call Center experience (preferably sales and customer service)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.