Patient Services Manager 1
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Sodexo
Sodexo i s seeking a dynamic individual to serve a Patient Services Manager 2 for
Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital,
a 541 bed acute care hospital located in Greensboro, NC .
Sodexo provides a number of non-clinical services and supports the Cone Health System in their journey to be a World Class provider of health care to the greater Greensboro area. This position supports that mission by providing leadership for our team in Food Services in the delivery of safe, wholesome and innovative food and facilities to our Patients, Customers (Retail and Catering) as well as hospital Employees in a variety of settings
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily patient meal rounding, interacting with the patients and nursing staff
- Identifying and implementing process improvement to increase patient satisfaction
- Tray audits and ensuring timely delivery of patient meals
- Educating, inspiring, and development of staff
- Ensuring food safety and sanitation compliance
- Being proficient with Expressly For You and At Your Request.
- Build positive relationship with employees, colleagues, and customers.
- Create innovative ways to positive impact the patient experience.
The successful candidate will have food service supervisory/management experience, computer literacy, the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, and departments as well as excellent communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
Prior experience in health-care with a nutritional background would be a plus for this role.
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo's unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance ... every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs .
Provides direction for patient meal services at patient care units to ensure customer satisfaction and retention for the Company.
- Directs daily operations of patient meal services at patient care units to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-today work activities by delegating authority, assigning, scheduling, and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Performs audits and prepares reports
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.