Customer Service & Accounts Receivable Analyst
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Workday
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday is expanding its Customer Service & Accounts Receivable Team in Salt Lake City and is seeking a highly skilled Customer Service & Accounts Receivable Analystwho wants to make their mark on a growing organization. This position is responsible for managing a portfolio of customer credit accounts in various capacities within the A/R team which include: customer service, troubleshooting/resolving past due balances and coordination with other Workday functional teams to assist in resolving issues. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a great communicator, and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast-pace environment.
- Maintain a portfolio of customer accounts which includes: weekly/monthly invoice inquiries to troubleshoot/resolve past due balances, responding to customer inquiries, distribution of customer statements, resolution of purchase order issues and performance of customer account reconciliations as needed
- Analyze past due accounts and recommend best course of action to resolve the past due balances.
- Assist in reconciling transactions and balances to maintain accurate accounts
- Assist in the monthly calculation of the bad debt reserve
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Special projects as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Accounting or other business degree preferred
- 2 + years of customer service and accounts receivable experience required
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Excellent follow-through abilities and interest in seeing things reach a resolution
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Organized, detail oriented and accurate
- Professional demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of management
- Solution oriented
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills