SAP Business Systems Analyst Transportation Management/Logistics
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* 10+years experience in related SAP support and/or consulting
* BS Degree in Computer Science or related
* Fluent in English
EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE SAP TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT (TM) - MANAGE TRANSPORTATION REQUIREMENTS FROM ORDER ENTRY TO FREIGHT SETTLEMENT.
* Strong knowledge in Logistics Execution (LE), Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) and Event Management (EM)
* Knowledge in Global Trade - TM freight order functionality for compliance check and customs
* Basic knowledge in Electronic Data Interchange, experience with portals such as Elemica is a plus.
* Understanding of freight contracts and booking (ocean, rail, air for domestic and international shipments)
* Familiar with freight planning/tendering/forwarding and settlement, labeling and transportation documents.
* Preferred but not required is experience with S/4 HANA
* Manage system maintenance activities, ensuring change requests and all enhancements are progressed.
* Actively manage relationships with business and functional groups as designated point of contact.
* Project manager for large, complex projects.
* Actively manage relationships with third party providers as designated point of contact.
* Undertake systems analysis, design and systems building activities together and in alignment with the logistics departmentWork largely autonomously on a range of projects and tasks with multiple parts.
Request Technology - Anthony Honquest
Brighthouse Financial, Inc.