Graduate Customer Service Adviser
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Anonymous
Sector: IT - Software
This award winning client is looking for Graduate Customer Service Advisers to keep managing the delivery of the mobile workforce management solutions they're known for. Innovators in their field, they're now looking to bring on board ambitious and articulate graduates to manage client relationships.
This is a fantastic role for a graduate interested in relationship management and technology to benefit from market leading training and development in both areas, with a company well-established in its field.
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £20-£23k
- Market leading training and development
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Social events/nights out
- Support roll-out of new applications and system information, changes and updates.
- Troubleshoot system & network problems
- Diagnose & solve hardware/software issues
- Install & configure computer hardware operating systems & applications
- Resolve customer issues, escalating them to relevant people where necessary
- Act as intermediary between client and service teams
- Identify business needs and find ways to add value
- Provide accurate and meaningful feedback to customers
- Provide administrative support as necessary
The ideal candidate for this role will be adept at translating often complicated technical requirements to audiences of various levels of understanding, as well as working well and to deadline in a pressurised environment. Maintaining good rapport with clients is also an important part of the role, and as such, the Graduate Customer Service Adviser will have confident and personable communication skills.
- Educated to degree level (ideally in IT/computing)
- Full UK driving licence (not essential but highly beneficial)
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Interest, or solid understanding of ICT
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)