Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Kantar Group Limited
At Kantar TNS we understand consumer behaviour like nobody else. One of the world's largest research agencies, we drive growth by helping our clients make the most of the moments that matter. Our global teams advise on everything from brand, communications and innovation to shopper activation and customer relationships. Join us and you'll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
At the beginning of 2015 Kantar TNS set up an exciting new Customer Experience (CX) partnership with leading technology companies that provides CX Software-as-a-Service. The combination of our research capability and Customer Experience heritage together with our partners' technical excellence allow us to offer our clients a compelling path to business transformation based on customer feedback and front-line operationalisation advice.
ROLE MISSION STATEMENT
We are looking for graduates who are enthusiastic about the process by which SaaS solutions are delivered. We would expect the candidates to work across our client facing solution configuration teams, our country implementation and governance leads, as well working directly with our solution partners.
Through this process we would expect the successful candidate to get a broad range of skills including business analysis, project management as well as software configuration methods and management.
When joining the team, we don't expect you to know everything about software development or to have managed complex projects as we will give you plenty of opportunity to learn when you are here, what we do want is a passion to learn and to get the most out of every experience and opportunity.
KEY OUTCOMES STATEMENT:
· Provide support to the team in all areas of the software configuration process.
· Work with business teams to understand the data they produce and advise on appropriate data delivery solutions
· Undertake business analysis and gather business requirements with clients for existing and new systems.
· Function as a key member of the team and assist in continuously developing (improving) our service and offer.
· Assist in defining overall direction, planning, control, delivery and completion of specific projects or tasks within projects.
· Configure partner solutions to meet client requirements
· An interest in how technology can transform businesses
· A positive attitude, Great organisational skills, Self-motivated and self-sufficient, ability to handle and prioritise a varied and sometimes heavy workload.
· Have a logical mind-set, a strong work ethic, the desire to see the job completed
· Have the ability to distil complex information into understandable messaging and effectively communicate this to colleagues or clients
· A knowledge of the market research profession desirable but not essential.
Join our team and you'll be part of the 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands that make up Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients around the globe to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that's out of the ordinary, please e-mail your CV to
Kantar Group Limited
BT Pension Scheme
BT Pension Scheme