Talent Acquisition Specialist - EMEA
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Hudson
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will play a critical part in sourcing niche and senior level roles in various functions including commercial and R&D.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Using sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates across a range of channels including LinkedIn, search engines, social media profiles & employee referrals
* Engaging and qualifying candidates, ensuring you are an expert about and can be a true ambassador for the business
* Partnering with hiring managers to infuence recruitment processes and building potential talent pools for future vacancies
* Giving a great candidate and hiring manager experience to all candidates you speak and interact with
* Partnering with the Head of Talent Acquisition EMEA to ensure the brand and EVP is being brought to life in all sourcing campaigns
To do the role you'll need:
* Previous experience working in an In-house Talent Acquisition Team with an EMEA focus
* To be comfortable working with senior stakeholders
* Deep expertise in sourcing techniques, channels and innovative routes to market
* Experience working with a matrix, data driven business
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Computer Futures - South West