Graduate Analyst Programmer
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Dorset Software Services Ltd
Our Analyst Programmers are patient and persistent problem solvers. Always hungry for knowledge, they're not afraid to try something new and figure out a beautifully logical solution. They get their kicks from writing lines of code and producing software that actually works. So, if you want a career that involves building something amazing, but without the dust and grime, programming could be for you!
Working either in-house or at client sites across the UK, you will be designing and developing the world-class solutions we deliver every day. You'll also be trained in all the major tools and technologies and then make an impact by using these tools to create innovative and robust software solutions.
You'll love the variety in working for us - no two projects are the same. We offer a flexible career path, allowing you to tailor a career that suits you and make the most of your strengths.
- A methodical approach to problem solving, with excellent time management skills
- A resilient attitude and ability to quickly adapt to new situations
- Brilliant interpersonal skills
- A passion for technology and motivation to quickly develop a wide range of programming skills
- A willingness to travel and work at client sites across the UK
- A minimum 2:1 degree or a PhD in a Maths, Science, Engineering or Computing subject
You will enjoy:
- Your full salary from day one, with regular salary reviews
- Excellent opportunities for tailored career progression
- Funding to study and obtain industry-recognised qualifications
- Job variety working with blue-chip and public sector clients on a number of unique projects
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular sporting and social activities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Plenty of chocolate biscuits or fresh fruit for the health conscious!