Healthcare Project Officer
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Page Personnel Public Sector & Not for profit
An NHS organisation in Central London is looking to recruit a Healthcare Project Officer on a temporary basis.
An NHS/Healthcare organisation in Central London.
Healthcare Project Officer Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining project schedules and reports
- Production of monthly board reports
- Administration of projects and programmes
- Coordinating multiple projects at a time
- Facilitate project governance processes
- Assist PMO Managers with documentation
- Create project templates
- Coordinate project meetings and take minutes
- Track risk register and budgets
A candidate with experience working in a similar NHS/Healthcare Project Officer role.
A competitive hourly rate of £15-£25 per hour dependent on experience. Candidates can go through an umbrella company or PAYE.