Business Broker - Established, successful company!
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Recruit123 Ltd
This is a great opportunity to join an established, successful company. Due to expansion they now seek a Business Broker. The ideal candidate will be equipped with a range of different skills, motivated, achievement-oriented individual who wants to earn six figures. We offer training, office location and excellent access to leads for the right candidate. THIS IS A COMMISSION BASED POSITION.
The Business Broker position is a unique position that is highly attractive and key to the growth and success of our business
Our client operates as a full-service business brokerage and franchise consulting firm.
Applications are welcome from candidates who possess a wealth of experience from a variety of different markets. Skills & Qualifications for success:
- BA/BSC or equivalent experience - is preferred
- Expert problem-solver
- Excellent people skills
- Successful track record working in customer facing roles.
- Self-manager. Can take on responsibilities and manage priorities
- Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust
- Develops new account prospects through networking, referrals and cold calling
- Competent in technology including CRM systems, email and the Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to provide a high level of customer service while building and maintaining lasting relationship with customers
- Ability to organise, monitor, and track numerous ongoing projects, clients, and prospects
- Absolute discretion in handling and communicating with clients and prospects
Responsibilities & Tasks: You will cover a varied workload. Your primary duties as a Business Broker are threefold based upon our service offerings:
- Business Brokerage: You will build relationships with small business owners and help them prepare their business to be confidentially listed. Once the business is listed you, will manage buyer screening, offers, due diligence, and closing processes.
- Franchise Consulting - You will help prospective franchise buyers find and purchase the right franchise based upon their wants, skill sets, financial ability and earning expectations
- Franchise Development - You will help outstanding local businesses grow their business through becoming a franchisor
- We have a team-based approach to the business and will work together on many transactions
- While you will operate as an entrepreneur, the office will provide a multitude of support functions to help drive your sales success, including, but not limited to, marketing and lead generating activities, administrative support, initial training, continued career development, and team-based selling and client support
Salary/Package: This is commission only role, OTE - £50k to £100k pa. Flexible Hours - hours to suit may start part time. Full training is also provided.
This role would suit somebody with previous experience as, but is not limited to; Business Brokerage, Franchising, Franchise Ownership, Insurance Sales, Commercial Banking, Small Business Banking, Property, Financial Advisor, Chartered Accountant, Lawyer, Small Business Owner, Engineering, Project Management, General Management, Executive, Sales, Business Development, Relationship Management and Development, Information Systems, Commercial Property.
Motivated individuals who are interested in earning a large annual income in a short time frame are encouraged to apply!
Aspects Managed Solutions Limited
Aspects Managed Solutions Limited