Community Relations Executive
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by BRIGHTERBOX
Our client is here to help authors find world-class professionals to create amazing books. Theirr curated marketplace gathers some of the best freelancers in the industry - the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist.
The community now consists of 150,000 authors and over 1,000 freelancers and they have picked up a number of industry awards along the way. Do you want to help contribute to their success?
Note you will be joining a fully remote and diverse team of 20 (who speak over 10 languages!)
Your role is to offer support to authors, build relationships with creative publishing professionals (editors, designers, marketers, publicists, ghostwriters, translators, etc.), and optimize conversion.
- Offer customer support
- Review projects submitted on the platform
- Reach out to top creative professionals and present the business to them
- Contribute to curating the marketplace: 1-3% of all applications submitted by professionals in order to offer a high-quality service are accepted
- Optimize the balance between supply and demand by crunching data and following KPIs
- Follow requests for publishing services sent by our clients to our professionals
- Build customer funnels (design emails and in-app messages) to reactivate users and introduce the features to them.
- Analytical mind
- Customer support experience
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Great understanding of on-boarding and conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques
- Strong writing skills
- Native-level English speaker
- Previous experience working for a marketplace and/or in a creative industry
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humour
- Fluent in French, Spanish or German