Lead UI Designer
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Sanderson
- Huge brand with global reach
- Brand new creative studio
- Superb employee experience
We're looking for a Lead UI Designer to join a global brand based in Bristol. As a Lead UI Designer you'll be in charge for designing sublime customer journeys and experiences across a variety of flagship digital products for both B2B and B2C users.
This Lead UI Designer will be responsible for growing a team whilst maintaining world class design principles and purpose built solutions that make a real difference to a huge diverse group of users.
What you'll do:
- You'll be working with the UX team to create customer centric solutions.
- You'll be responsible for coaching junior members of the team and helping them develop in to long-term seniors.
- You'll be presenting your work to the wider team and also be working collaboratively with stakeholders.
- As a Lead UI Designer you'll need to be hands on with creating wireframes and transforming them into high-fidelity interactive design.
- We need someone with a deep knowledge of UI Design pattern libraries across all types of devices.
- Ideally you'll be a creative thinker with a strong problem solving mind-set.
- Be expert in Sketch and Invision.
What you'll get:
In return for your talents you'll not only get a very good salary but you'll also get a premium benefits package which you can tailor to your individual needs. You'll be treated like an adult and be given a fair work life balance to be able to stay on top of your "A" game. We have personal development programmes which you can take advantage of. Individual person development is really important to us.
How to apply:
Please apply with your CV and portfolio to be considered. You must have full working rights to work in the UK for this one. No sponsorship available here I'm afraid.
Fishtank Group Ltd