Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Black Yak Digital
SEO Executive - Leeds, West Yorkshire
Black Yak Digital is proud to be working in partnership with a highly respected, full 360 digital and creative agency based in Leeds. Our client is looking to recruit an ambitious and hardworking SEO Executive to work closely with the existing SEO Manager. If you want to join a highly successful and dynamic agency working on developing exciting brands, then this is definitely the opportunity for you. Our client has been established since 2010 with a team of 30+ staff and continues to grow organically every year.
Our client's expertise and pizzazz help brands and companies flourish through offering a first class level of service from conception to completion on all briefs. Raising client profiles and generating traffic whilst giving brands a voice is what this client does best.
This is a fantastic and modern place to work in an open plan environment where hard work and new ideas are highly rewarded and respected.
Reporting to an SEO Manager, you'll be instrumental in delivering the client's SEO proposition to external clients. You'll be involved with:
- On-page audits and being pro-active in identifying opportunities for clients to further improve their SEO presence.
- Keyword research, competitor analysis and helping define a strategy for how to get results for clients.
- Account setup, reporting and use of various tools to identify trends and results in data.
- Link building, blogger outreach and management of the entire process: from sourcing opportunities for placement, through to establishing relationships, negotiating agreements and keeping track of achievements.
- Someone who is familiar with SEO and has commercial experience in the sector.
- A lover of data! You'll have an analytical mind-set, be a pro within a spreadsheet and ready to use various analytics tools to help run your client accounts.
- Well presented, confident speaking, hardworking and extremely organised.
- A bit of a geek when it comes to technology and the Internet. Experience in HTML, Content Management Systems (CMS) or SEO tools such as link trackers or analytics would be hugely beneficial.
- Experience in dealing with customers directly in a friendly and assertive manner.
We are really looking for a dynamic all rounder for this role with both tech skills and people skills in equal measure.
In return our client offers great benefits, including flexible core working hours, pension scheme, regular socials and company trips, charity work involvement and much more.
- SEO experience: 1 year ( Minimum Required)
Black Yak Digital (UK) Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Better Placed Limited
Elevation Recruitment Group