Artwork Copy Coordinator
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Juice Recruitment Ltd
Juice Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a fantastic client in their search for a Artwork Copy Coordinator, based in Cheltenham. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate looking to kick start their marketing career.
- To act as the central hub for collating and maintaining all pack copy in partnership with the creative development/design, product development, technical and account management teams
- Producing and maintaining information on master spreadsheets for all new product lines
- Collating and circulating data to the relevant personnel as it is updated
- Managing the copy approval process for all new product lines ensuring copy is up to date and approved on time for pack artwork production
- Proof reading copy in artwork for accuracy and acting as a 'first line of defence' in the artwork approval process.
- IP (intellectual property) checking for brand names and management of findings
- Managing marketing copy approvals through with customer and licensors where appropriate
- Brief and co-ordinate translation copy requirements with external agencies
- Work with Creative Services and artwork manager on copy process improvements to ensure fluidity and accuracy
Qualification & Experience:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in Marketing, Creative Writing or English Literature
- proof reading/copywriting experience
- Previous experience of administration
- Proficient of working to tight deadlines with a high level of attention to detail
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word & Excel
This is an absolutely amazing opportunity whilst my client offers brilliant benefits. If you are interested in this position, we would love to hear from you.
First City Nursing Services Limited
Textron Specialized Vehicles