Royalties Assistant, Music
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Talentedge
They currently have a rare opportunity for a highly numerate team player with polished communications skills to join their Client Focussed Royalties department.
Your busy day will include a welcome mix of finance, legal and customer service activities. Duties include;
• Supporting the Royalty Department with statement reconciliation and loading.
• Income statement header loading.
• Third party statement matching.
• Delivery of income statements to the Global Royalty dept.
• Suspense and Error Calculation review.
• Respond to client royalty queries
• Post processing statement review.
• Maintenance of client payment details.
• Payment review / loading and reconciliation.
The successful candidate will be a team player with a "can do attitude", an effective communicator and will possess excellent numeracy and systems skills. The ability to meet deadlines and juggle conflicting priorities is also key. Whilst not essential, experience of working within a rights / royalties department or a keen interest in the operations of a music business would be a bonus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about a career in music Royalties to join one of the industries leaders.