Photographic Retoucher - High Volume Outdoor Advertising Imagery
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by The Forge Photographic
The Forge are looking for a new member to join thier team of retouchers.
We are looking for a retoucher to help out with our high volume clients
You will also be required to work on approx 100-200 Outdoor advertising images per week.
You will be the only person in the UK working on this kind of imagery along with our off shore retoucher, if you excel in this roll, there's an easy step within the company to go on to working on other images, as seen on our site;
We are looking for retouchers with one or more years of experience in a retouching company.
- Proven experience of strong retouching skills including comps.
- A strong understanding of colour correction
- Ability to create actions to speed up workflow
- Experience of maintaining colour consistency between images
- The ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- An excellent eye for detail
- Excellent understanding of Photoshop
- Experience of working at a fast pace and able to take initiative
- Excellent eye for detail
- Experience working on set is a bonus
- Excellent Written English - as you will deal with clients direct.
Pay will be dependent on your experience, in the range of £19-24k PA
25 Days Holiday + Annual Company Holiday.
Position is available starting on Jan 2nd 2019 ( with two weeks training with person in current role), and will be subject to a three month probationary period.
Interviews to be held on December 12 & 13. You may be asked to do a little retouch test in the interview - as this is the quickest way to assertain your level.
Please also bring along examples of the work you have done in the past, ideally as layers or with before and after.
If you do not clearly have at least 12 Months retouching experience your application will be ignored.
If you are not clearly based in or a commutable distance to London, your application will be ignored.