Field Service Technician
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Job Juncture
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred or experience.
- Must have PLC's and Programming experience.
- Background with PLC's, VFDs, data acquisition, wiring, power equipment, and industrial electricity required.
- Siemens, ABB, and TMEiC platform(s) experience are highly preferred.
- Must be experienced in Microsoft Office production.
- This position requires the ability to travel.
- Should not be afraid of heights.
- Communication with customers and/or end users, vendors, and contractors.
- Assistance in scheduling and integrating the final installation of equipment and participate in start-ups and commissioning activities.
- Work with customer's onsite.
- Troubleshoots PLCs and other automated machinery, onsite and remotely.
- Carries out routine inspections of existing system installations.
- Travel to customer site to accomplish final commissioning and exhibit equipment functions as per specifications to obtain customer acceptance.
LOVE YOUR JOB! With over 1,400 recruiters, we have top notch career opportunities nationwide in virtually every industry and job function.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Affinity Executive Search