Customer Service Security Patrol
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Securitas USA
Day Shift Available!
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES is seeking several high quality, extremely friendly individuals to fill customer service security guard positions in areas near you. The ideal candidate would possess a positive attitude and professional demeanor and work etiquette. These security officers are held to high standards by our clients, and are called upon to perform a wide variety of functions. Knowledge and comfort with computers is important to perform access control, foot patrols and building checks, creating access badges, and multi-tasking on a constant basis.
PAY: $13 per hour
HOURS: Full-time; 1st shift
LOCATIONS: Denver Metro
Why wait? Apply Today!
Questions? Give our office a call at
- Full-Time opportunities
- Pay rates starting at $13/hr
- Must be very observant and alert
- Seeking individuals with friendly and helpful personalities who enjoy helping others
- Paid vacation!
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
- Additional Employee PERK programs!!!
As a Security Officer, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site. This will involve, providing safety of client property and personnel.
- Patrol premises-walking patrols, may involve walking up and down stairs; being outside in all weather conditions
- Observe facility-check for irregularities, unlocked doors, hazardous items
- Access control- may monitor entires/exits, access gates, badging, metal detectors, bag & vehicle checks etc.
- Write reports for all incidents
- Respond to emergency situations
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
- Valid Driver's License- NOT required for all sites
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must pass both drug screen and background investigation