Security Officer - Multiple Entry Level Openings!
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Securitas USA
Are you looking for an opportunity for career growth? An opportunity with a company where your customer service dedication will be truly valued? Join our team at Securitas!
We are the most locally-focused security company in the United States, with over 650 local branch managers and more than 90,000 security officers who provide unmatched security solutions to meet the specific needs of thousands of businesses. Our fundamental values-Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness-serve as guidance for all of our employees in building trust with customers, colleagues and the surrounding community.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking personable Customer Service Security Officers to play a key role, serving as the first point of contact our clients can reach at an assigned site. If customer service is your passion, and would like to grow your career with a collaborative and supportive company, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Customer Service Security Officer (Safety Guard / Protective Services)
As a Customer Service Security Officer, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site. This will involve, providing safety of client property and personnel, while making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
Specific responsibilities for this customer service role include:
- Preserving order and acting to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
- Controlling access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Responding to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents
- Preparing logs and reports as required
We are looking for Customer Service Security Officers who are energetic, personable and dependable, with a strong commitment to providing world-class customer service and exceptional problem-solving skills. This will require that you are able to effectively handle potentially difficult situations in a fast-paced environment. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal and active listening skills, as well as the ability to easily establish rapport and credibility with a wide variety of clients and prospective clients.
Specific requirements for this customer service position include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Reliable means of communication and transportation
- English proficiency
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports
- Working knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures
- Willingness to submit to and pass pre-employment screening process, to include drug screen and background investigation
Join our team at Securitas-The Leader in Protective Services!