Applications Programmer (Government)
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by AT&T
* Apply a structured approach to help detect, analyze, and neutralize malicious logic events.
* Craft technical requirement specifications to meet real-time network defense mission needs.
* Construct project plans using collegiate development environment methods to decompose requirements into manageable components for development teams. - Utilize traffic and binary signatures from hosts and/or descriptions of events delivered by malicious logic to identify counter-measures.
* Reverse engineer protocols, firmware, and/or software to craft customized solutions.
* Tailor capabilities into established frameworks (such as Metaploit/Metasponse, host-based security, etc.).
* Build unit tests to support functional evaluations and/or operational testing. Provide documentation and training as required.
* BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar technical discipline. Equivalent experience or Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) may substitute.
* 4+ years software development.
* Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, C-Sharp, Python, or Assembly.
* Network Administration or Network Intrusion Detection experience is desired but not required.
* CCNA or other network architecture/implementation certification is desired but not required.
Required Clearance: Must be a US Citizen. Current TS/SCI (Must hold TS/SCI position within the past 24 months.)
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID Date posted 11/01/2018 SDL2017