Network Controller/Operator Associate (Government)
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by AT&T
* 3-5 years of IT related experience and a degree in an IT related field
* Ability to work independently with little supervision/guidance
* Hold DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE, CISSP or equivalent)
* Experience with one or more of the following: alarm surveillance, fault management, configuration management, LAN maintenance, performance management.
* Expertise in one or more if the following: Routers, Crypto devices, Routing, Network appliances (CSU, DSU, etc), DSN/ DRSN, DVSG, GVS, ATM.
* General understanding of network topologies, both transport and IP.
* Ability to work in a team focused, dynamic environment.
* Requires expertise in one or more of the following devices/vendors: CISCO, Juniper, SONET, SONUS, Nortel, Avaya or Marconi.
* Ability to perform troubleshooting, configuration, and restoration of services across multiple platforms. - Requires experience in one or more of the following Crypto devices: KG-340, KG-175A/D, KIV-7, KIV-19.
* Remedy: Understands the customer relationship tool which can be used to log/monitor the issues or problems faced by customers by the means of incident management tickets.
* Understand the functions multiple RFO, and charging the correct Fault Durations Hours to each Fault Category.
* Supports team members in taking ownership of tickets and updates the Action/Work log (troubleshooting steps performed during the selected course of action).
Required Clearance: Active SECRET
Desired Experience, Education, and Certifications:
* ITIL v3 Foundation certified
* Top Secret Clearance
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID Date posted 10/30/2018 SDL2017