Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Noblis, Inc.
Noblis ESI is seeking a highly motivated ELINT Engineer for their Chantilly, VA location.
Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with a Counter-Intelligence Polygraph.
* Engage with various DoD services and IC elements to identify requirements and make recommendations for future ELINT CONOPS.
* Provide technical expertise and written guidance to the Government as requested on AOCO topics.
* Provide SME technical and operational support and guidance to the Government, including technical analysis and recommendations across potential architechures, proofs of concept, prototype development, and requirements of National and DoD architectures, tactical sensors and implementation of JICS Standards.
* Bachelor's degree in a BSTEM Field
* Project Management and Acquisition with emphasis on IC and DoD acquistion processeses and procedures (5 years)
* SIGINT/ELINT experience (5 years)
* Expereince in the IC (5 years)
* Experience in the DoD (5 years)
* Knowledge of SIGINT architechures and integration processes
* SIGINT technical systems integration experience as it applies to ELINT system development and acquisition
* Thorough understanding of SIGINT compliance rules, regulations, policies and procedures
* Working level knowledge of ELINT cooperative operations
* Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with a Counter-Intelligence Polygraph
* Skills in writing, reviewing and editing of technical reports, statements of work, white papers and other technical and programmatic documents
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to summarize and brief senior level Government leaders, civilians and military officers
* Ability to work independent with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race. SDL2017