Auto Body Technician - Collision Repair
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Personified
Service King Offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost uniforms for applicable positions
- 401(k) at 50% employer matching up to 8% of compensation
- Transfer opportunities between all existing markets
Auto Body Technicians are responsible for:
- Examines damaged vehicle and efficiently plans repair process.
- Works and communicates with others on vehicle repair status.
- Performs quality repairs while keeping on-time status in mind.
- Makes decisions on repair vs. replace considering safety, cost and cycle time.
- Participates in all required safety meetings.
- Directs the work of a helper in the performance of tasks when needed, i.e., unusual problems or questions and explains procedures to assistant.
Body Shop Technicians are required to meet the following:
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in a collision or body shop
- Ability to use frame machine
- Certification in body repair preferred.
- Knowledge of vehicle repair process by manufacturer.
- I-CAR welding certified.
- Skill in analyzing and interpreting measuring data.
- Ability to supervise repair personnel.
Minimum of 6 months auto body and collision repair experience
I-CAR certification preferred.